Thursday, January 1, 2009

01 January 2009

i am actually thinking of what to write on this blog since this is my first blog on BLOGSPOT.
I had registered on blogspot a few days ago but still never write anything on it. But this one friend of my, named SHARON ask me if I do blog and tagged me. What a coincident right?

THANK YOU SHARON FOR TAGGING ME...

So yup, i am going to reply to her "tag" so as to satisfy her and also introducing myself.

so here is what i need to do: list out 10 things about her and then 10 things about myself as well.

so here it goes.....


S.H.A.R.O.N
  1. She is a good friend of mine. I know her since 2002 when she was transferred to my school at that time.
  2. tend to be very quiet but sorry... she is not. she can be very crazy sometimes...
  3. She is getting thinner and thinner and thinner... i remember she was kind of chubby when she left for further study. but when she came back for semester break...whooohh.... she look different...
  4. this girl.. likes rain..( is it?) or rainy day...?.
  5. she like cold drink...she drink ICES water a.k.a. water with a lot of ices...
  6. she is a CHOCO-Maniac. She likes chocolate very very much.. especially Dark Chocolate.
  7. she loves catsssssssss. I remember she did told me last time that she have 20++ cats. yepss... she LOVES catssss...
  8. She is still single... i just ask her...
  9. she got sunburn easily. during our school sport-day last last time we were all busy practicing, getting ready to do our best. But before the day comes, she already started complaining about the sunburn, which indirectly making her...bla..bla..bla.. you know...
  10. She have 2 brothers. Both are very good looking... (hehehehehe...)

SO NOW... IT'S MY TURN..!!!!

G.E.R.A.L.D.I.N.E
aka L.Y.N.N
  1. I am a girl... biologically and physically...
  2. I am very friendly... i can make friends easily with all ages. I enjoy making friends.
  3. I am very TALKATIVE.. seriously... i can talk for hour and hour if i am in the mood of talking... but if i am quiet, that mean something is wrong with me. it is either i am in a bad mood or i am thinking of something or i am not feeling well . Cause I don't talk when i am sick.
  4. I like food... i like to eat... i like trying new recipe... i like trying new kind of food... every new places i went to, i must try the food there...well, I am obsess to FOOD... I am born to EAT.
  5. I like to travel... I like to go to a new places to discover some so called new cultures... hahah..
  6. I like sun.. i like sun-shiny day.. unlike sharon, i hate rainy day. Sunny day make me feel energetic. I like sun-bathing (i don't get sun burn easily..huhuhuhubrows ).
  7. I love to SPORT. i like Jogging. I like Swimming. I like cycling.
  8. i erm... oh.. i love Christmas... I love the Christmas decoration. I love to watch the lighting during the Christmas season. It is unlike the Hari raya or Chinese New Year lighting. Chrismas is much much better..it is more colourful. And the most wonderful thing about Christmas is... it is Christmas. I mean the meaning of Christmas is WONDERFUL. and erm... Christmas is a time to love...whoohoohh..
  9. I am a slow motion type. I do thing slowly. I eat slowly. I walk slowly. I do house chore slowly. I do everything slowly. I even take a long time when I am looking at something interesting. It is not that i am lazy or what but I am actually enjoying it. That is why i am slowwwwww...
  10. I don't like Mobile phone aka cell-phone aka hand phone or whatever...i hate texting aka sms-ing. I don't know why, i just don't like it.
SO now.. it is my turn to tag other people right...? so i am going to tag:
  1. Sharon... Photobucket (hahaha). Can right..?You tag Jobina back wat..
  2. Ying ying
  3. Stephanie, my darling sister ( go and create one account...)
  4. Annabelle aka Szechien (if you already create your blog account)
  5. Phoebe (if you already create your account)
  6. Wendy aka Ikzao ( if you have one)
  7. Aliceseca aka Sarah ( if you have one)
  8. Fieyfiey...( i know you have one...)
  9. Iggy ( i know you already do this but can you do it again... for my sake...hehehe)
  10. and erm... Siew Fong (i know you already created your blog account)... bleah

ok.. that's all for my first post...

HAPPY NEW YEAR !!!

2 comments:

  1. i'll do the tag after i got to my campus.
    hehehehe.
    thank you!!! i lap you!!!
    wawawawawawa...

    ReplyDelete
  2. FYI... i have change... i am no longer hate sms-ing and text-ing....

    ReplyDelete